Want to make Your Own Website, but Confused on whether to choose SiteGround Webhost or not?
By the way it’s good to avail this SiteGround Free Trial before buying it forever.
Now does it really Offer a free trial?
If I say Truly then it’s not a typical free trial but a Paid-Free Trial for One Month.
Now Before I tell you about, How to avail it for Free for one Month. Let just know about this Webhost. Does it worth spending time availing the free trial pack? Let’s have a Mini SiteGround Review.
See, Since You need the best Webhost in cheapest Price. So let me tell you about SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Pricing and Package.
It’s Regular Price is $11.95/month but through this link you will get it at a Special Pricing of $3.95/month.
It’s Regular Price is $19.95/month but through this link you will get it at a Special Pricing of $5.95/month.
It’s Regular Price is $34.95/month but through this link you will get it at a Special Pricing of $11.95/month.
Now that is up about it’s Pricing and Features, Now come to the Point to,
How you can avail Siteground free trial for a whole Month and Confirm whether it is suitable for you or not.
The best Possible Solution is, You can go through this link. And Buy it’s webhosting for whatever Period You Choose say for one month or 12 months, it’s up to you.
Now Use it for 29 days as whatever way you want. And on the 30th day Go to Your SiteGround Webhost Account Setting and Choose Cancellation of Your Account.
Or if it does not work You can contact them at their Customer Support (Their Customer Support is best of all, they can reply you within few seconds and Solve your any Technical or Account Related Problems within Few Minutes) and Order them to Cancel your Account.
Actually before I was not using SiteGround on my website I used this Trick to get this free Trial,
But when I Migrated from my Godaddy Webhosting to SiteGround Webhost I saw a sudden change In my website’s Speed and Optimization. Which made me totally satisfied with SiteGround Webhosting.
I personally use it and recommend it for my users. But you can have your Opinion when you use their Free trial this way.
Now Let’s have a Mini SiteGound Review: Why Most Users Recommend it?
First of all why I Personally use Siteground over others?
- I am Personally Using it Since More than 8 years on My 4 out of 5 Blogs.
- It’s RAM, CPU Usage Limit, I/O Usage Limit, Entry Processes Limit, File Usage Limit is way too High Compared to others.
- It is 99% Uptime(I have Never Seen Any Error Code on My Web Host Ever Since 8 Years)
- SiteGound is the Fastest Ever, Loads a huge Amount of Data within less than a Second.
- It is One of the Cheapest Web Host(When You Apply Coupon).
- They Provide 100% Money Back Guarantee, If you Find it Not Better than Others. But I can Bet You don’t have to ask for it.
- If Still in Doubt,Click and Check out their Real Clients Review.
This is How Siteground’s Cpanel looks?
Now Why Other Users use it and Recommend it Further?
I Give the Biggest Priority to Website’s Speed. And they use the BEST Speed Technology to drive website Fastest! And in this Siteground Review, you will get to know which Speed technology they use.
Let me Give you Brief about their Speed Technologies they use:
· SSD Technology
- Unlike Hard Disk Drivers (HDDs) , SSDs (Solid State Drive) store data on Special Micro Chips which rely only on electronics with no moving Parts. So finding/ searching any data does not takes time as it does on HDDs.
SSDs Benefits : It Operating at approximately 4600 – 15500 IOPS for Read Intensive drives. And it is 65000 – 75000 IOPS for Write Intensive drives.
- High Speed Performance when Accessing Random data upto 1000X faster than HDDs.
- High Speed data Transfer, upto 4X Faster than HDDs.
· NGINX Server Speed
- Nginx, pronounced like “engine-ex”, is an open-source web server now also used as a reverse proxy, HTTP cache, and load balancer.
- Big Tech firms like DuckDuckGo, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Adobe, LinkedIn, Cisco, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Intel, etc use it as their Server.
- Nginx performs better than the other popular web servers in benchmark tests, especially in situations with static content and/or high concurrent requests.
- Simply it is Asynchronous, uses low memory with single Master Processer handling Multi-Work Processes without any blockage of other workers Processing.
- If we Compare NginX vs Apache Webserver :
- Apache is the most popular web server, used by 43.6% (down from 47% in 2018) of all websites, whereas NginX just comes second to it i.e. 41.8% . However it’s Popularity is growing day by day. Also when it comes about stats in Traffic usage NginX ranks at the top, it powers the Highest Traffic in the World.
- For CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc Cache is required to increase website load time. Other webhost provides Cache but it is not Free it is paid service their.
- Here SiteGround uses NginX Reverse Proxy Cache Mechanism that Speeds up the Dynamic Content. It also Allows Website Speed Optimization through Supercacher.
· Free CDN by Cloudflare
- When you open a website, if it’s server is near your Location. I mean if you are located in USA and it’s server is also in USA then it will Load Faster, but when the Server is located in for example Asia then the Speed of your Site get Reduced in loading.
- Here CDN i.e. Content Delivery Network helps in solving such problem. It does not matter where the Data Center is located or from where you accessing the website it will load at a similar faster speed.
· Free SSL
- Let me tell you first for this service 99% of the Web host companies takes a huge Money. Now SSL i.e. Secure Socket Layer is the standard security technology which establishes an encrypted link between a web server and web browser.
- It makes any data submitted or created as private. SSL certificate is the most important thing for any site to Rank higher on Google. SiteGround Provides SSL Certificate through Lets Encrypt for free.
· Latest PHP
- It is updated with the Latest PHP Version. Now a days PHP 7 is the newest One. It keeps up Updating here. Which furthermore increases the Website’s Speed and keeps it updated.
SiteGround Review : Some Cons
- Their Domain Name is too Costly i.e. around $15.
- Siteground Cloud Hosting is further too costly i.e. around $80/ month.
- It’s Start Up Hosting Plan only Offer Single Website Hosting with only 10,000 Users/ month. However it is Good for the Beginners.
How to Avail SiteGround Free Trial : Step by Step
Click Here to Go to SiteGround and Start Your Blog Now. (Don’t Worry! This Link will be Opened in a New Tab, So that You can Refer these Steps to Go Ahead and finish off creating your own blog)
Choose Your Plan : Don’t Worry Every Penny will be Refunded.
Select a Plan as per Your Need, I Recommend you to the Cheapest One i.e. the Start Up Plan. Click the Orange “Get Started” Button.
On the Next Step Enter a Domain If You Already have. Or buy it From NameCheap at $0.88 only. I Suggest you to Don’t Buy it From SiteGround, as it will Cost You $15.95 for the Same $0.88 Priced Domain.
Click I Already have a Domain if you have one. Fill up Your Domain Name and Click Proceed.
On the Next Step Enter Your Account Info.
Make Sure You Use a valid and Usable E-Mail id because a Confirmation E-Mail will be sent to Your E-Mail id, and Also Make Sure you put a Strong Password too, the Password will be used to Sign in Later.
Go Ahead and Fill the Client Info, Make it Real.
Give Details on the Payment Info. to make the Purchase.
On the Purchase Information Section, Choose the Period For How long you are Going to Pay for Your Blog. Choose for 12 Months, if I Say.
Confirm the Terms and Conditions and Click the Blue Pay Now Button.
If You Do Not have a PayPal Account or a Credit Card, Don’t Worry. Just have a Live Chat with them (they will Reply you within 20 Seconds and that’s My Guarantee. I have talked to them 100 Times to Just Review SiteGround’s Customer Support Service).
And tell them that you don’t have a PayPal Account Neither You have a Credit Card. They will Help You Immediately. They will give you a Link that opts you in for a Debit Card Payment. Well Comment here as well about your SiteGround’s Customer Support Experience. So that Others will know from different Sides too.
How to Connect Your Webhost to Domain Name: Step by Step
|Let me First Tell you about.|
Q.1- What is Name Server and DNS?
Name server is a server that handles location queries of your Domain Name’s various services such as website, emails and so on. It is also a part of the Domain Name System (DNS) which maintains a directory of domain names and translate them to IP addresses.
In Short Name Server Links the Domain Name with Web Host, with the Help of DNS.
- Just Signin to your NameCheap Domain Account or Any Domain Account you Bought from.
- Go to DashBoard Area.
- You will Find Your Domain Name on the Right Hand Side, Simply Click on the Manage Button.
- Now on the Next Screen, After You Scroll Down. You will Find a Name Server Section.
- There are 2 Box Area which are to be Filled Up Now. These are the Name Servers You will Find on your SiteGround Web Host Account.
- To Find these Name Server Just Open a New Tab on Your Web Browser.
- Open User Area.
- Go to My Account.
- Then Navigate to Information and Settings.
- It will Open a Page Account Management Information, Scroll Down and Look at The Account DNS Sub-Section.
- Here You Will Find the Pairs Of Name Server, Copy it Simply.
- Paste the 1st Copied NameServer to NameCheap’s 1st NameServer Box.
- Paste the 2nd Copied NameServer to NameCheap’s 2nd NameServer Box.
- Finally it’s Done.
Now Finally, You have your webhost with Domain name Connected with it. If you want to avail the Free Trial then do use your website for 29 days, and then Cancel it on the 30th day from the day of Billing. This way is the best way To Get the SiteGround Free Trial.
Wrapping it Up
Till Now you have Spent few bucks, but Trust me You can cancel it on the 30th day and Enjoy the web host till a Month for Free.
But See, making a website is not a big deal now a days. But Ranking high on Google, Bing or Any other Search Engine makes you an Expert.
If you enjoyed the Siteground Free Trial trick, then let us know through your Comment. Share it if you find it worthy and Happy with this Article. Also Subscribe us through below, to know How to Get Huge Amount of Traffic to your Website and How to Monetize it to make atleast $1000/ month.